HSW Digital and Social is a husband and wife business to give clients an authentic and personalized business partnership.
Heather Waugh is the owner and main operator of HSW. She has a diverse background that has provided an immense amount of experience in the digital marketing world. She graduated from the University of Missouri – Columbia with a BA in English Creative Writing. A year after college, Heather created a career for herself by starting her own freelance business. She taught herself best practices and strategy for social media marketing along with offering writing services. Throughout her career, she has worked with a Kansas City startup, a large international marketing agency representing big name brands such as Target and State Farm, a small digital agency in Leawood focusing on tech and automotive clients, and a print and digital marketing company in Greenwood focusing on small B2C business such as remodeling and distribution.
Sean Waugh is the other owner of HSW Digital and Social Marketing with a background in website development and design. His eye for design and understanding a business’ visual needs started when working at his family graphics business in the KC area. Now he works with his wife to design custom website for small businesses in the Kansas City metro area as well as select companies nationwide.
- Technology including software development, mobile app development, CRM, managed services.
- Automotive including full service dealership marketing and repair shops.
- Fitness including full service gyms, specialty gyms, personal trainers.
- Design including remodeling companies, custom builders, painting, landscaping, interior design, office design.
- Consumer-centric businesses including mom and pop shops, high end retailers, custom product distribution.
- Banking and financial institutions including credit unions, community banks, loan companies, financial planning.
- Startups especially in the Kansas City and Denver markets.
- Wedding planning.
- Insurance companies.
- Parenting including infertility, adoption.
- Strong knowledge of B2B and B2C strategies.
If you have any questions for Heather, please refer to the contact page.